Security.org Releases New Research on Virtual Reality Adoption Rates
In a recent report by Security.org, an estimated 53 million adults already own VR systems, and there are an additional 14 million adults who are interested in purchasing one over the next six months.
Whether or not engaging in the metaverse is in your plans, there is no denying the uptick in consumer interest in web 3.0 and the virtual world. Security.org’s latest research dives into the consumer sentiment of VR and the future of the industry.
- VR growth in the U.S. market
- Public concern vs. curiosity about VR technology
- How Americans are feeling about the security and privacy of VR technology
- Barriers to consumer adoption
- VR impact on children
- Outlook of the VR industry
Read the full research report: https://www.security.org/digital-security/virtual-reality-annual-report/
Want more tech and security research? Find all the latest at Security.org research at https://www.security.org/resources/