Episode 11: Diversity, Inclusion, Allies & More w/ Dr. Eden King of Rice University
In this episode of The High EQ Marketer, John Busby, CMO of Centerfield, speaks with Dr. Eden King, Professor of Psychology at Rice University. Dr. King has focused her career on studying Diversity and Inclusion in Organizations.
A few of John’s favorite parts of the interview are when they talk about:
- The difference between diversity and inclusion
- How you can be an ally if you tend towards being introverted
- Where you can go to learn more about these subjects
Here are links to the resources mentioned in the episode:
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson
- Be the Person You Mean to Be by Dolly Chugh
To make sure you never miss an episode of “The High EQ Marketer” podcast, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website; or just search for “The High EQ Marketer” on your favorite podcast player.
Check out all our episodes of “The High EQ Marketer” podcast here: https://www.centerfield.com/podcast/